The American Club houses a 4-lane Brunswick Bowling Alley, fully equipped with supporting facilities and services such as locker and bowling shoe rental as well as in-house bowling balls.
Sunday to Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 9:00 am to 9:00 p.m.
(Operating hours are subject to change during Public Holidays & Private Events)
|Adult Member Games||$2.80 per game|
|Adult Guest Games||$3.60 per game|
|Child Member Games||$2.10 per game|
|Child Guest Games||$3.10 per game|
|Shoe Rental||$1.20 per pair|
|Socks||$3.10 per pair|
Inviting all Bowling enthusiasts, take up this monthly challenge and be recognized as the best bowler of the month! If you are shortlisted, you will get a chance to win a dining voucher worth $50! Bowl for fame before the redevelopment rolls in!
· Regular bowling charges apply
· No bumpers allowed
· Minimum of 2 games per participant to qualify
· Minimumof 150 pointsinat leastONE(1) gameplayed to qualify
· Abide by all regular ten-pin bowling rules
· Guests are welcome, but scores will be recorded under the Members' name
· Approach the Bowling Alley staff to register for the competition.
· Monthly competition begins on April 1, 2016
· Winners will be notified on the first day of the following month
Bowling Events include:
1) Birthday parties
2) Corporate events
4) Cosmic bowling
1) Advanced reservations are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
2) No-shows and cancellations made less than 48-hours prior to reservation date will be subject to a charge of $20 per lane.
3) A 10-minute grace period will be given for all reservations. Should there be a no-show thereafter, the reservations will be released to the next waiting Member.
5) Lanes will be charged from the start time of the reservation.
6) Children under 11 years need to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
7) Children under 5 years will require an accompanying adult for assistance with bowling and usage of bowling ramps.
8) Socks must be worn at all times with the in-house bowling shoes.
Please click here to download the bowling alley agreement and reservation form.
Please click here to download the Party menu.
Lockers are available for rent on a monthly basis at $20 per month. Application forms are available at the bowling counter.
If you are interested in hosting a bowling party with function room facilities or in booking a lane, please drop the bowling alley counter a call at 6739-4444 or 6739-4392. Alternatively, you may email email@example.com.
Here at The Club, we have an array of one-stop Member services designed for your convenience, ranging from total pampering at sên; getting your laundry, dry-cleaning done, and counting on UPS for your shipping needs at essentials.
Drop by our restaurants and cafe today, and check out the monthly food & beverage promotions specially catered for you!
Our Youth Team and all its activities including kids' parties, computer games, Wii's and PlayStations, Xbox's, events, camp and class registration, and much more are now housed in one convenient location at this new youth hub - The Zone.
For our Members who love working out, pump it up with our Club's Fitness Team! Come by and say hi to our dynamic team of personal trainers who come with diverse talents and experiences, if you haven't done so.