The American Club comprises of a 4 lane Bowling Alley fully kit out with Brunswick equipment. We have supporting services such as lockers, bowling shoe rental as well as in-house bowling balls.
Sunday to Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 9:00 am to 9:00 p.m.
(Operation hours are subject to change during Public Holiday & Private Events)
|Adult Member Games||$2.80 per game|
|Adult Guest Games||$3.60 per game|
|Kids Member Games||$2.10 per game|
|Kids Guest Games||$3.10 per game|
|Shoe Rental||$1.60 a pair|
|Socks||$3.10 a pair|
Bowling Events includes:
1) Birthday Parties
2) Corporate events
4) Cosmic Bowling
1) Advance reservations are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
2) No show and cancellations made less than 48-hours prior to reservations will be charged at $20 per lane.
3) A 10 minutes grace period will be given to all reservations for latecomers. If there is still no show, the reservation will be released and given to the next waiting member.
4) A $23.00(hourly rate) per lane per hour charge applies on lanes booked more than an hour.
5) Lanes will be charged accordingly from the start time of the reservation.
6) Children under 11 years old need to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
7) Children under 5 years old will require an accompanying adult for assistance with bowling and usage of bowling ramp.
8) Socks are compulsory to be worn at all times with the in-house bowling shoes.
Please click here to download the Bowling alley agreement and reservation form.
Please click here to download the Party menu.
Lockers are available for rental on a monthly basis at $20 per month, application forms are available at the bowling counter.
If you are interested to host a bowling party with function room facilities or book a lane, please kindly drop the Bowling alley counter a call at 6739-4392. Alternatively, you may email to firstname.lastname@example.org. for reservations.
Here at The Club, we have an array of one-stop Member services designed for your convenience, ranging from total pampering at sên; getting your laundry, dry-cleaning done, and counting on UPS for your shipping needs at essentials.
Drop by our restaurants and cafe today, and check out the monthly food & beverage promotions specially catered for you!
Our Youth Team and all its activities including kids' parties, computer games, Wii's and PlayStations, Xbox's, events, camp and class registration, and much more are now housed in one convenient location at this new youth hub - The Zone.
For our Members who love working out, pump it up with our Club's Fitness Team! Come by and say hi to our dynamic team of personal trainers who come with diverse talents and experiences, if you haven't done so.