Our winter term will commence on the 26th of October to the 20th of December. You may view the Winter Classes program here.
We wish you a wonderful fall holiday from all of us at The Zone!
- No refunds will be made for any withdrawals once the program has commenced.
- There is no pro-rata billing for any program days missed.
- Charges are applicable once the program has commenced.
- Make-up session for missed classes/programs are subject to individual instructor’s availability.
- Members are charged on a monthly basis based on the number of enrolled classes per month. The Club reserves the right to obtain payment for places reserved by those enrolled regardless of attendance.
- Members joining a class during the month will be charged on a pro-rata basis for that month based on number of enrolled classes conducted.
- Make up sessions are permitted, subject to availability and is determined by the discretion of the head instructor of the enrolled lesson.
- Classes are not conducted on Singapore Public holidays and fees are pro-rated.
- If Classes are conducted on a Public Holiday, members have the option to not attend and fees will be prorated.
- Grading systems have rigorous requirements before a student can be graded. The Instructors and management are not responsible should a student not meet the requirements and criteria for grading if they miss/skip classes.
Members who are unable to attend a class due to illness must advise The Club at least one hour in advance (telephone voice message is acceptable). Members will not be charged for the class on receipt of a medical certificate. To avoid full charges applying, the medical certificate must be received at the Youth Desk within 48 hours of the original class, or before the end of the month whichever precedes.
Cancelling Classes by Members
In order to permanently cancel from classes, members must complete a cancellation form. Cancellation forms must be handed in 2 weeks prior to the date of cancellation. Emails are an accepted written form of cancellation; phone calls will not be accepted.
Cancellation of Classes by The Club The Club reserves the right to cancel classes under certain circumstances. If the instructor falls sick and no replacement can be found, the class will be cancelled and no charge will be made. If the attendance of the class falls below the minimum required, the class may be postponed until further notice. In this instance members will be given 5 days notice to make alternative arrangements. Members will be contacted using the information provided on the enrolment form. Please ensure that all your details are correct when completing your form and to update the Youth Desk should your contact details change.
While every effort is made to keep instructors consistent, please note that instructors may change without notice.
Gymnastics by Bubbles Gym
Gymnastics is the cultural base for the expression of all motor and body movements. Not only does it teach balance and coordination, it is also an excellent way to establish cross patterning skills, strength, flexibility and fitness.
Bubbles Gym's Mission was established in 2005 to cater to all children to learn gymnastics in a FUN, SAFE AND POSITIVE environment for both parent and child. Their motivation is to promote 'General Gymnastics For All' through their custom designed activities. They strive to impart a fun mix of gymnastics skills as well as develop the individual as a whole. In Bubbles Gym, you will find friendly and encouraging coaches to ensure that your child learns gymnastics in a whole new approach.
Bubbles Gym, The Grandstand, Bukit Timah (Old Turf City)
3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. / 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Member Child: $120 (4 sessions)
Additional $50 registration fee required
Recommended for 3- to 5-year-olds & 6- to 8-year-olds
*Classes and Programs are strictly for Members only.
Here at The Club, we have an array of one-stop Member services designed for your convenience, ranging from total pampering at sên; getting your laundry, dry-cleaning done, and counting on UPS for your shipping needs at essentials.
Drop by our restaurants and cafe today, and check out the monthly food & beverage promotions specially catered for you!
Our Youth Team and all its activities including kids' parties, computer games, Wii's and PlayStations, Xbox's, events, camp and class registration, and much more are now housed in one convenient location at this new youth hub - The Zone.
For our Members who love working out, pump it up with our Club's Fitness Team! Come by and say hi to our dynamic team of personal trainers who come with diverse talents and experiences, if you haven't done so.