We offer a variety of classes for all your children's needs to stimulate their creativity!
Please click here to view Spring Term Program Brochures.
Please click here to view Programs for Toddlers.
Please click here for the Enrollment Form.
Please click here for the Cancellation Form.
- No refunds will be made for any withdrawals once the program has commenced.
- There is no pro-rata billing for any program days missed.
- Charges are applicable once the program has commenced.
- Make-up session for missed classes/programs are subject to individual instructor’s availability.
- Members are charged on a monthly basis based on the number of enrolled classes per month. The Club reserves the right to obtain payment for places reserved by those enrolled regardless of attendance.
- Members joining a class during the month will be charged on a pro-rata basis for that month based on number of enrolled classes conducted.
- Make up sessions are permitted, subject to availability and is determined by the discretion of the head instructor of the enrolled lesson.
- Classes are not conducted on Singapore Public holidays and fees are pro-rated.
- If Classes are conducted on a Public Holiday, members have the option to not attend and fees will be prorated.
- Grading systems have rigorous requirements before a student can be graded. The Instructors and management are not responsible should a student not meet the requirements and criteria for grading if they miss/skip classes.
Members who are unable to attend a class due to illness must advise The Club at least one hour in advance (telephone voice message is acceptable). Members will not be charged for the class on receipt of a medical certificate. To avoid full charges applying, the medical certificate must be received at the Youth Desk within 48 hours of the original class, or before the end of the month whichever precedes.
Cancelling Classes by Members
In order to permanently cancel from classes, members must complete a cancellation form. Cancellation forms must be handed in 2 weeks prior to the date of cancellation. Emails are an accepted written form of cancellation; phone calls will not be accepted.
Cancellation of Classes by The Club The Club reserves the right to cancel classes under certain circumstances. If the instructor falls sick and no replacement can be found, the class will be cancelled and no charge will be made. If the attendance of the class falls below the minimum required, the class may be postponed until further notice. In this instance members will be given 5 days notice to make alternative arrangements. Members will be contacted using the information provided on the enrolment form. Please ensure that all your details are correct when completing your form and to update the Youth Desk should your contact details change.
While every effort is made to keep instructors consistent, please note that instructors may change without notice.
Class Terms & Breaks
Summer Break: June 6 - August 14, 2016
Fall Term: August 15 - October 9, 2016
Winter Term: October 17 - December 18, 2016
Winter Break: December 19 - January 8, 2017
Spring Term: January 9 - June 4, 2017
Spring Break: March 20 - March 26, 2017